Communities at the Center
To achieve 威尼斯人应用, we need communities and leaders working together to make Arizonans’ priorities a reality. In order to respond to the pressing 担忧 of our communities and build a stronger future for our state, we need data and 社区-driven dialogue and action to generate sustainable solutions.
A key component of the Communities at the Center initiative is 威尼斯人应用 Community Conversations. Through Community Conversations, CFA engages with communities to spark dialogue about the aspirations Arizonans hold for the future of our state, introduce the Arizona 进度条 as tools to support data-driven dialogue and planning, and increase understanding of the issues that matter most to Arizonans at the local level. The Community Conversations strengthen civic health by generating fact-based dialogue at the 社区 level, elevating local 担忧 and priorities, and laying a foundation for 社区-driven solutions.
Building on Community Conversations, CFA works with partners to develop innovative solutions to 社区 priorities. Here are examples of some of these projects:
- Utilizing the Arizona 进度条 as Tools for Regional Planning: Working with organizations including the Northern Arizona Council of Governments, Central Arizona Governments, Southeastern Arizona Government Organization, 和更多的, CFA equips communities to use the Arizona 进度条 to advance long-term planning in ways that are responsive to Arizonans' priorities.
The 进度条 support collaborative regional, 社区, 市政, and strategic planning processes to align 社区 priorities with action and long-term planning.
- Engage Communities in Data-Driven Dialogue and Action Planning: Working with organizations including the 黑威尼斯人应用, Blue Cross Blue Shield Arizona, 危机应对网络, Vitalyst Health Foundation, 和其他人, CFA is activating the Arizona 进度条 data by engaging communities in dialogue and action.
These engagements include developing reports and publications, facilitating data-based dialogue, establishing common priorities, and generating opportunities for further action.
- Generate Tools for Data-Driven Community Solutions: Another key component of Communities at the Center is the DemocraSeed Toolkit, which provides communities with tools for creative problem-solving. DemocraSeed is a collaboration between the Center for the Future of Arizona and ASU's Public Service Academy that started in 2016 to equip city and tribal youth councils throughout our state to utilize design thinking and the Arizona 进度条 as tools for public problem-solving that increase civic engagement and 社区 connectedness. The broader set of tools and curriculum designed to use data to identify challenges and engage communities to develop innovative solutions will soon be available through the DemocraSeed Toolkit.
- 订婚了 50+ Arizona communities in 社区 conversations through data-driven dialogue and deliberation
- 订婚了 1000+ participants in discussion of the Arizona 进度条 and hopes for a "stronger and brighter Arizona"
- 支持 9 city and tribal youth councils in creating 社区-led solutions
- 与 10+ strategic partners in dialogue and action to advance local priorities
- Arizona Grantmakers Forum
- Arizona Regional Economic Development Foundation
- Arizona Rural Development Council
- ASU Public Service Academy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield AZ
- Central Arizona Governments
- Community Medical Services
- Flinn Foundation Arizona Center for Civic Leadership
- League of Arizona Cities and Towns
- Northern Arizona Council of Governments
- Pinal Business and 教育 Committee
- SouthEast Arizona Governments Organization
- Vitalyst Health Foundation